Last Modified January 15, 2020
Copyright Notice: (c) 2020 Digi-Capital. All Rights Reserved. Digi-Capital is the copyright owner of this website, blog and all related documents, images and works (the "Copyright Material"), and does not grant you any license to copy, adapt, modify, compile, distribute or publish the Copyright Material, in whole or in part, without Digi-Capital’s written permission to do so. In consideration of your accessing the Copyright Material, you acknowledge and agree that you will not copy, adapt, modify, compile, distribute or publish the Copyright Material, in whole or in part, without Digi-Capital’s written permission to do so.
Certain services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time, and your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are hereby incorporated into these Terms by reference.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THESE TERMS CONTAIN A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
This is a contract between you and Company. You must read and agree to these terms before using the Company Service. If you do not agree, you may not use the Service. You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Company, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of these Terms. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Company.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the Company Content (as defined below). Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
Your Company account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. If you open a Company account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf.
You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information, and you must keep this information up to date. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Company will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
By providing Company your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Company grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publically available materials from the Company Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (viii) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (xi) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or (xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
Accessing any audiovisual content that may be available on the Service for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming (as defined below) is expressly prohibited unless explicitly permitted by the functionality of the Service. “Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the Company Service to a User’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the User.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, blog, analytics platform, reports, spreadsheets, data tables and other materials that we may provide to you and all related documents, images and works images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, (the “Company Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Company and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Company Content. Use of the Company Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Company under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Company does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Company, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
A. Placing an Order. After you place an order we will review the information you provided for validity by verifying your method of payment, billing, and/or shipping address. Orders may not be accepted for delivery to certain addresses and territories based upon your location. We may contact you (via email or phone) if additional information is required to accept and process your order. Invalid order information may result in delays processing your order. For Product purchases, your receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute Company’s acceptance of your order. Without prior notification, Company maintains the right to limit the Product order quantity and the right to refuse to sell Products to any customer for any reason or no reason at all. Company reserves the right not to sell to resellers, dealers, or distributors. If your order is canceled, we will attempt to notify you using the email address you have given us with the order.
B. No Sales to Children. Company does not sell products through its Service for or to children, but only to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may use the Service only with involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
C. Payment Methods. We accept various payment methods for Product purchases through our Service, including Mastercard, Visa, American Express, bank transfers and international wire transfers. We will bill your payment method when you place an order for a Product through the Service. Company will not fulfill any Product order without authorization validation of your purchase from your payment method.
D. Offers. You acknowledge and agree that any offers made available through the Service are subject to change at any time and from time to time.
E. Returns. All sales are final, and Company will not provide refunds for Products purchased through the Service.
F. California Residents. The provider of services is set forth herein. If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
Company cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any content that is submitted via your account including without limitation misleading, false, or inaccurate information; (vi) your willful misconduct; or (vii) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
ALL NON PUBLIC PORTIONS OF THE SERVICE ARE FURNISHED TO YOU SOLELY FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR REDISTRIBUTED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, TO ANY OTHER PERSON. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) IS MADE AS TO, AND NO RELIANCE SHOULD BE PLACED ON, THE FAIRNESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND, ACCORDINGLY, COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS. IN PARTICULAR, THE INCLUSION OF ANY FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS ARE PRESENTED SOLELY FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE A FORECAST. THE RECIPIENT SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY REVIEW THE UNDERLYING ASSUMPTIONS OF THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS. THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED FOR INITIAL CONTACT WITH INDIVIDUALS AND ENTITIES KNOWN TO Digi-Capital. THE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR USE BY THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM IT IS SENT, THEY ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, FURTHER DISTRIBUTED TO ANY OTHER PERSON, PASSED ON, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR PUBLISHED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF Digi-Capital. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE NOT THE RECIPIENT INDICATED AND YOU HAVE INADVERTENTLY RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT, PLEASE DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOCUMENT AND THE SERVICE DO NOT CONSTITUTE OR FORM PART OF, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS, AN OFFER, SOLICITATION OR INVITATION TO PURCHASE, SUBSCRIBE FOR, OR OTHERWISE ACQUIRE ANY SECURITIES NOR SHALL IT OR ANY PART OF IT NOR THE FACT OF ITS DISTRIBUTION FORM THE BASIS OF OR BE RELIED UPON IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTRACT OR COMMITMENT WHATSOEVER. ANY INVESTMENT DECISION SHOULD BE MADE SOLELY ON FINAL DOCUMENTATION, AND THEN ONLY AFTER REVIEW OF THE DILIGENCE MATERIALS AND CONSIDERATION OF ALL RELEVANT RISKS. COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY STATEMENTS, ESTIMATES OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT OR THE SERVICE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, WHILE OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, IS NOT GUARANTEED AS TO ITS ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. THIS DOCUMENT AND THE SERVICE MAY INCLUDE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, STATEMENTS AS TO FUTURE OPERATING RESULTS AND POTENTIAL INVESTMENTS, ACQUISITIONS AND CONTRACTS. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE SOMETIMES, BUT NOT ALWAYS, IDENTIFIED BY THEIR USE OF A DATE IN THE FUTURE OR SUCH WORDS AS “ANTICIPATES”, “AIMS”, “COULD”, “MAY”, “SHOULD”, “EXPECTS”, “BELIEVES”, “INTENDS”, “PLANS” OR “TARGETS”. BY THEIR NATURE, FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE INHERENTLY PREDICTIVE, SPECULATIVE AND INVOLVE RISK AND UNCERTAINTY BECAUSE THEY RELATE TO EVENTS AND DEPEND ON CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WILL OCCUR IN THE FUTURE. THERE ARE A NUMBER OF FACTORS THAT COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS AND DEVELOPMENTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. NO ASSURANCES CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS IN THIS DOCUMENT OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL BE REALIZED. COMPANY DOES NOT INTEND TO UPDATE THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. NO SECURITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR EXPRESSED AN OPINION ABOUT Digi-Capital'S BUSINESS PROSPECTS OR ANY RELATED SECURITIES. ANY SUCH SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE "SECURITIES ACT"), OR ANY OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ABSENT REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR AN EXEMPTION FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS THEREOF. COMPANY AND ANY ENTITY REFERRED TO IN THIS DOCUMENT HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934, AS AMENDED OR THE US INVESTMENT COMPANY ACT OF 1940, AS AMENDED, AND ANY RELATED SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR TO, OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OR BENEFIT OF, U.S. PERSONS EXCEPT UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH WILL NOT REQUIRE COMPANY OR ANY ASSOCIATED ENTITY TO REGISTER IN THE UNITED STATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOREGOING LAWS OR ANY OTHER LAW. COMPANY PROVIDES NO REFUNDS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE, AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
FEDERAL LAW, SOME STATES, PROVINCES AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO COMPANY HEREUNDER OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. Company makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
A. Governing Law. You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. These Terms shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that these Terms evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of these Terms shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Santa Clara County, California for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below, including any provisional relief required to prevent irreparable harm. You agree that Santa Clara County, California is the proper forum for any appeals of an arbitration award or for trial court proceedings in the event that the arbitration provision below is found to be unenforceable.
B. Arbitration. READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM COMPANY. For any dispute with Company, you agree to first contact us at info @ phpstack-190392-1085917.cloudwaysapps.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Company has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration will be conducted in Santa Clara County, California, unless you and Company agree otherwise. If you are using the Service for commercial purposes, each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules, and the award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses. If you are an individual using the Service for non-commercial purposes: (i) JAMS may require you to pay a fee for the initiation of your case, unless you apply for and successfully obtain a fee waiver from JAMS; (ii) the award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorney’s fees, and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses; and (iii) you may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing Company from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of our data security, Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights.
C. Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver. WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED THE SERVICE FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
A. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Company without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
C. Entire Agreement/Severability. These Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Company in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Company concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect, except that in the event of unenforceability of the universal Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver, the entire arbitration agreement shall be unenforceable.
D. No Waiver. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Company’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
E. Contact. Please contact us at info @ phpstack-190392-1085917.cloudwaysapps.com with any questions regarding these Terms.
1. Who is the data controller of your personal information?
We, that is Digi-Capital (“Digi-Capital” or “we”) is the data controller. We are responsible for, and control, the processing of your personal information.
2. What personal information do we collect?
In the context of rendering our Services, we may collect information about you. This information regularly includes the following:
• If you download reports: order ID, date, transaction ID, payment method, buyer name, buyer email, country, IP address, product, sale price, download date, time and IP address
• If you place an order for our Products or services: order ID, date, transaction ID, payment method, buyer name, buyer email, country, IP address, product, sale price, download date, time and IP address
• If you use our analytics platform: order ID, date, transaction ID, payment method, buyer name, buyer email, country, IP address, product, sale price, download/access date, time and IP address
• If you contact us (via our Website or via phone, email or letter), e.g. for a support request, respond to a survey, or send us an inquiry: Name, e-mail address, IP address, information on our communication with you and any additional information you provide us with.
• If you merely use our Website: IP address, network file system, browser data, browser type, device type, device ID, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), operating system, language preferences, information on your usage of our Website and online activities.
3. How do we collect your information?
This personal information is collected in many ways and may include:
• personal information you provide to us: Most of the personal information we receive comes to us voluntarily from our users in the course of using our Services, such as when visiting our Website, communicating with us or in the process of requesting our Services.
You are free to choose which information you want to provide to us or whether you want to provide us with information at all. However, some information, such as your name, address, and information on your requested Services may be necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations. Without providing this information, you will not be able to order certain Services or enter into a contract with us.
• personal information we receive from others: We may receive personal information about users from third parties such as social media sites, law enforcement agencies, providers of denied party screening and marketing consultants.
4. Why and on which legal basis do we collect and use your personal information?
Please note, the notice on the legal grounds refers to the legal justifications under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which only applies to our operations to the extent we service or monitor EU residents.
The reasons for using your personal information may differ depending on the purpose of the collection. Regularly we use your information for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
• We use your information in order to perform our contractual services or prior to entering into a contract with you. If you order Services from Digi-Capital or if you contact us to request our Services, we use your information to provide you with these Services. Information we use includes: information we need to contact you or otherwise communicate with you; if you are a registered user: information to manage your account; information to enable the download or usage of Services; information for invoicing and payment follow up.
• We use your information if justified by our legitimate interests. The usage of your information may also be necessary for our own business interests. For example, we may use some of your information to evaluate and review our business performance, create financial statements; improve our Services or to identify potential cyber security threats. If necessary we may also use your information to pursue or defend ourselves against legal claims. We may use your email address and names for our email marketing campaigns. You can object to this use at any time by following the link to unsubscribe at the bottom of our marketing emails or email us at info at phpstack-190392-1085917.cloudwaysapps.com
• We use your information after obtaining your consent. In some cases, we may ask you to grant us separate consent to use your information. You are free to deny your consent and the denial will have no negative consequences for you. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you have granted us consent to use your information, we will use it only for the purposes specified in the consent form.
This also includes our marketing campaigns. If you sign up to our email newsletter or when providing us with your email address allow us to use this email address for email marketing, we will use your personal information in our email marketing campaigns. You may unsubscribe from our email newsletter at any time by emailing us at info at phpstack-190392-1085917.cloudwaysapps.com. You may also contact us via email, phone or mail at the addresses provided at the end of this document to request that we remove you from our email list.
• We use your information to comply with legal obligations. We are obligated to retain certain information because of legal requirements, for example, tax or commercial laws.
We will only use your information for the purposes for which we have collected them. We will not use your information for other purposes. We do not use your personal information for automated individual decision-making.
5. With whom do we share your personal information?
As required in accordance with how we use it, we will share your personal information with the following third parties:
• Service providers and advisors: Third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, which may include marketing campaign services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, product fulfilment, payment processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services; These third parties include: SendOwl, Microsoft, Stripe, Active Campaign, SurveyMonkey, Cloudflare Cloudways and HostPapa. Any such service providers will by appropriate data processing agreements be bound to only process the data on Digi-Capital’s behalf and under its instructions.
• Promotional and survey partners: Third parties with whom we partner to provide promotional or survey activities, which will be identified by name in the context of these activities. For the avoidance of doubt, this may include the Augmented Reality Organization (owner and producer of Augmented World Expo) (colletively "AWE") in relation to joint surveys by Digi-Capital and AWE.
• Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction: Personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a Digi-Capital-related transaction, such as a merger, sale of Digi-Capital assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business, or in the event of a bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
• Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Digi-Capital, our visitors, or others.
6. How long do we keep your information?
We will store personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the personal information, in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. In general, information on performed business transactions will be blocked from general access within 20 years after completion of the transaction and deleted once statutory retention requirements expire. For example, national commercial or financial codes may require to retain certain information for up to 10 years.
7. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you use our Services. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. How do we safeguard your personal information when there is an international transfer?
As we are located in the USA, any information you provide, will be processed and stored in the USA. If you are in the European Union or European Economic Area, this may mean that your personal information will be stored in a jurisdiction that offers a level of protection that may, in certain instances, be less protective of your personal information than the jurisdiction you are typically a resident in.
For this reason, we have entered into guarantees to ensure appropriate safeguards. If we transfer information from the European Union to third parties outside the European Union and to countries not subject to schemes which are considered as providing an adequate data protection standard, we will enter into contracts which are based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses with these parties.
9. Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Cookies are pieces of code that allow for personalization of the Services experience by saving your information such as user ID and other preferences. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device's hard disk (such as your computer or smartphone) for record-keeping purposes.
We use or may use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (c) identify you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Website; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Services.
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the essential operation of the Services such as to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use.
• Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Services when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Services works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Services. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it, and the marketing messages we send to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties who provide a service to us for this purpose.
• Third party cookies. Please be aware that advertisers and other third parties may use their own cookies tags when you click on an advertisement or link on our Website. These third parties are responsible for setting out their own cookie and privacy policies.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari web and https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265iOS.
We honor Do Not Track signals from your browser.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our Website on your browser or mobile device, login to your account on our Website, or otherwise engage with us. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Websites and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google's site “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
10. Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at [email protected].
11. What rights and choices do you have?
We want you to understand your rights and choices regarding how we may use your personal information. Depending on how you use your information, these rights and choices may include the following:
• Individual Rights. You have specific rights under applicable privacy law in respect to your personal information that we hold, including a right of access and erasure and a right to prevent certain processing activities.
If you are a resident in the European Union, you have the following rights in respect to your personal information that we hold:
• Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
• Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
• Right to restriction. The right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as, where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
• Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another.
• Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason whatsoever.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. For cookies or e-mail marketing, we provide the following easily usable option:
• Cookies Settings and Preferences. You may disable cookies and other tracking technologies through the settings in your browser.
• E-Mail Settings and Preferences. If you no longer want to receive marketing e-mails from us, you may choose to unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at [email protected].
In addition to the afore listed rights, as an EU resident, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
12. How to contact us?