The next Digi-Capital Reality Network is being held on Wednesday, December 6th from 6pm to 9pm. It is by invitation only for AR/VR CEOs, corporate divisional heads and VC Partners, with numbers limited to keep the signal to noise ratio high. The focus is on industry-wide opportunities and deal making (commercial deals, partnerships, investments, M&A) with all the chiefs eating, drinking and doing deals. The folks at Orange are hosting in San Francisco, with our thanks for their generosity and support.
The focus of this Reality Network is the opportunity from ARKit, ARCore and Camera Effects scaling the mobile AR market. The agenda is:
(1) 6pm to 6.30pm – guest arrival and drinks
(2) 6.30pm – welcome by Orange’s Guillaume Payan
(3) 6.40pm – presentation by Digi-Capital’s Tim Merel on the ARKit, ARCore and Camera Effects mobile AR market
(4) 6.50pm to 7.30pm – CEO panel discussion about ARKit, ARCore and Camera Effects opportunities and challenges
(5) 7.30pm to 9pm – cocktail food/drinks and networking/deal-making
The event is at full capacity due to high demand (our apologies to the waiting list who couldn’t get a ticket this time), so if you’re interested in being considered for the next Reality Network could you reach out directly please.