Digi-Capital’s next Reality Network has been announced for Wednesday, December 5th in San Francisco. It is by invitation only (and free) for AR/VR CEOs, corporate VPs and VC Partners, with a few hundred C-level guests from the industry’s global leaders. The focus is on industry-wide opportunities and deal making (commercial deals, partnerships, investments, M&A), with space limited to keep the signal-to-noise ratio high. To quote one guest, “Digi-Capital’s Reality Network is the most connected event for AR/VR/XR Leaders – I’ve never seen a room so crowded with “CEO” on the nametag.” This Reality Network is kindly hosted by our friends at Orange.
While we’ll cover a lot across the industry, the CEO Panel for this Reality Network will focus on AR/VR productivity and ROI. Major enterprise buyers have told us that’s why they’re buying, so understanding their thinking might help to sell to them.
The agenda is:
- 6pm to 6.30pm – guest arrival and drinks
- 6.30pm – welcome by Orange
- 6.40pm – presentation by Digi-Capital Managing Director Tim Merel of the latest AR/VR data/analytics from Digi-Capital’s Analytics Platform and Augmented/Virtual Reality Report Q4 2018
- 6.50pm to 7.30pm – CEO/Corporate VP panel on AR/VR productivity and ROI, and why/how big customers buy AR/VR services
- 7.30pm to 9pm – cocktail food/drinks and networking/deal-making
Digi-Capital’s most recent Reality Network was held in partnership with Google, and had a CEO wait-list longer than the guest-list due to high demand. However, Digi-Capital reserves a block of free tickets for exceptional startup CEOs and corporate VPs who aren’t in the network yet. So if there’s someone great we should consider, please reach out to info [at] digi-capital.com